⭕ This is the design I created for The Red Team Analysis Society about the article [🇬🇧 🇫🇷] titled :
“Is the West Losing the Warming Arctic?”
It relates to the strategic struggle of the leading nations (China 🇨🇳, Europe 🇪🇺, Russia 🇷🇺, USA 🇺🇸) for the arctic in a global warming context.
👁️🗨️ Choice of the Art Direction : The little turtles of Europe and USA are loitering around slowly, not really figuring where to go, within an ice underwater universe which eventually changes to water.
On the background, almost being part of this aquatic universe, the massive orcas of China and Russia are approaching dangerously, already dominating this new ecosystem.
Summary of the Topic
🔺 Arctic warming put in perspective and which strategic opportunities that new status is offering.
🔺 Analysis of the different means deployed by the different nations to ensure their supremacy in the polar zone.
🔺 Analysis of the choices decided by the various partakers and why the West seems to lose the advantage.
🔺 Sourced analysis. No opinions. No fake news.
This post belongs to the Category :
Check my latest posts!
- Article Header Design: “The war in Gaza and China’s pivot to the Middle East”
- Article Header Design: “How to Create New Civilizations? Challenges and Pressures”
- Designing Sphinx: the AI which challenges your beliefs
- Designing the AIs which help to anticipate the Future
- Article Header Design: ” China, Serbia, AI, and the Pincer Movement on Europe”
Check the latest comments!
Very interesting article and a beautiful featured image, extremely representative and evocative.
Related Themes :
Related Links :
Your comment will be posted after approval