⭕ This is the design I created for The Red Team Analysis Society article [🇬🇧 🇫🇷] titled :
“Arctic China: Towards New Oil Wars in a Warming Arctic?”
It concerns the oil war which is coming in the Arctic between China 🇨🇳 and the USA 🇺🇸.
The incarnation of the US/China discord is illustrated by a conflict between two rageful polar bears against a background of flags, soiled by corrosive pollution.
In a worldwide context of ongoing war, global warming and energy concerns, each side want to appear virtuous- hence the white ; yet strong and enforcing their respective national ideals- hence the bears.
Though, the stance of the bears fight enforce the idea of mutual destruction and questions the survival of any supposed winning bear within a soiled and/or disappearing arctic ecosystem.
Summary of the Topic
🔺 Global and holistic view of the situation history.
🔺 Categories of issues that have been overlooked, such as the shift of conflicts to new, previously inaccessible, areas of the globe.
🔺 Impact of global warming (poles ice melting) on the tactical and economic decisions of major nations.
This post belongs to the Category :
Check my latest posts!
- Article Header Design: “The war in Gaza and China’s pivot to the Middle East”
- Article Header Design: “How to Create New Civilizations? Challenges and Pressures”
- Designing Sphinx: the AI which challenges your beliefs
- Designing the AIs which help to anticipate the Future
- Article Header Design: ” China, Serbia, AI, and the Pincer Movement on Europe”
Check the latest comments!
Very interesting article and a beautiful featured image, extremely representative and evocative.
Related Themes :
Related Links :
Your comment will be posted after approval