⭕ This is the design I created for The Red Team Analysis Society article [🇬🇧 🇫🇷] titled :
“How China Could Win the War against the Covid-19 Pandemic”
It concerns the means implemented by China 🇨🇳 against the COVID pandemic.
In the background, the terracotta army of Emperor Qin marches, representing the whole Chinese people.
Their collective strength and mental discipline incarnate into a shaolin fighter who strikes the virus right in the heart, making it explode.
The counter shape of the virus-shattering impact outlines the major star of the Chinese flag, turning yellow again, in order to restore the integrity of the nation.
Summary of the Topic
🔺 Cultural, societal and philosophical differences with Europe regarding health priorities.
🔺 Analysis of the strategic and tactical approach regarding the fight against the virus.
🔺 Analysis of the implemented measures through 3 concrete examples.
This post belongs to the Category :
Check my latest posts!
- Article Header Design: “The war in Gaza and China’s pivot to the Middle East”
- Article Header Design: “How to Create New Civilizations? Challenges and Pressures”
- Designing Sphinx: the AI which challenges your beliefs
- Designing the AIs which help to anticipate the Future
- Article Header Design: ” China, Serbia, AI, and the Pincer Movement on Europe”
Check the latest comments!
Very interesting article and a beautiful featured image, extremely representative and evocative.
Related Themes :
Related Links :
Your comment will be posted after approval